
According to my original conversation with the doctors office I should be entering week 6. The baby should be the size of a Sweet Pea, or a nail head, depending on what you read. I like the comparison to a nail head as this weekend we ripped out layer upon layer of vinyl from the kitchen, mud room and 1/2 bath/laundry and I saw many a nail heads.
I find myself craving green beans, but not just any kind of green bean. It has to be cooked like you find in an Chinese restaurant - in a wok and slightly burned/crisped on the sides. That and white dinner rolls, yummmmmy. I normally don't eat white breads but all I can think about is eating white dinner rolls. I'm trying hard to not give in to my cravings and keep my weight in check, but I think that just makes the cravings that much stronger.
The random bouts of crying have stopped for the most part but I do find myself tired 24/7 and getting cranky easily. I wake up, shower and am ready for a nap. I took the dog for an hour walk earlier in the week and didn't think I was going to make it home, I was so tired. I've been good at trying to communicate to D when I find myself getting cranky for no reason. 'I'm cranky' is usually all it takes for him to leave me alone and let me be cranky in peace. Wish it worked that well with our hyper dog.
We have our first doctors appointment this Thursday morning. It is for blood tests and to discuss payment options - they don't waste any time making sure they get paid! :)
Oh, I've also been having the most amazingly vidid dreams. When I wake up I swear they just happened. I had one where I was in labor and D was still at work but my sister was staying with us until the baby came and we were laying in bed and she was snuggled up next to me rubbing my back. I woke up and was shocked to find she was not at our house - that is how life like it was. It is hard not telling anyone yet, because all I wanted to do was pick up the phone and call her. I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end, since I will get to tell her in person over Chrstiams. And now she can read about the dream here :)
Off to walk the dog.
1 comment:
I will be happy to rub your back anytime during my visit this summer, both in June and in August!! :)
Post a Comment