Our little pinto bean is now the size of a blueberry. Would it be wrong of me to say right now how much I love to eat blueberry's?The nurse at my OBGYN clinic suggested I try taking a vitamin supplement/lozenge called B-Natal to help with my morning (AKA all-day) sickness. She gave me a few samples and they worked fabulous. I looked up the price to buy some more and found them to be to much for our one income family. So D figured out the active ingredient is Vitamin B6 and we went and bought some Vitamin B6 pills as Costco. It has only been a few days but I haven't felt sick since starting them. Plus, I'm finding I have a lot more energy lately. On a daily basis I take one Vitamin B6 pill, a childrens sugar-less chewable multivitamin (I love those!) and 2-3 calcium chews. The doctor said I was doing perfect with my vitamin regime, since the Vitamin B6 we bought is 'Super Vitamin B6' - meaning it has folic acid in it. So all of our basis are covered. Which is good since Pinto's brain is starting develope this week. About 100 new cells are being developed in it a minute! I hope our little one gets D's book smarts and my determination to succeed.
I'm still a bit hormonal. I'm trying to keep it in check but it is hard. I still find I have drastic mood swings. The crying has calmed down a lot but I did cry a little while we watch Akeelah and the Bee (great movie!) last night. I'm trying hard to be extra nice to D - I don't want to be pregnant and divorced ;) Seriously though, I can't wait to get past the firs trimester and have my emotions level out a bit. I'm not cut out for this biting my tongue business.
No comments:
Post a Comment