
Week 9 is here, almost in to double digits. I'm a bit cranky lately as I have been having a near impossible time sleeping. I can not get comfortable and when I finally do my mind keeps racing with various thoughts and ideas. Having problems sleeping is nothing new for me but it seems to be impacting me more then ever.
I seem to be developing food cravings, but they don't last long. Last night I would have killed for a Kit Kat bar, which is weird because I'm not really a fan of them. D offered to go get me one but I told him no (I wanted to see if the craving would go away) and by this morning it was gone. Now the thought of a Kit Kat bar kind of makes me sick to my stomach.
I thought the nausea was gone but I thought to soon. It disappeared for a week or two but is back in full force. I don't throw up, thankfully, but the thought of food is not a good thought. I have to keep reminding myself to eat. I find I don't want complicated meals, I want peanut butter on toast or a bowl of applesauce or bowl of green beans. Nothing that has more then one or two dishes to it. Eggs are still a bad word in our house. I have to leave the room if D is going cook/eat them.
I think I will take my cranky self away from the computer and see if I can take a nap. I think I might need one.
No comments:
Post a Comment