Saturday, April 18, 2009

28 weeks

Can there really only be approximately 12 weeks left? That doesn't seem possible. Time sure has gone by fast.

Our little Pinto Bean is moving every day now and it seems like it is on a schedule. She gets active around 9 or 9.30 in the morning and around 10pm at night. The rest of the time she is pretty calm - which is kind of odd considering how much she moved before. But I do have to admit, when she does move she moves a lot. It looks like some alien child is trying to free itself from my stomach.

I was told last night I'm starting to look pregnant - which makes me happy. I've been feeling like a fat beached whale lately, which I don't think will go away for the next 84 days. I'm constantly hungry lately, but find I eat much smaller portions, just a lot more. I'm still getting out of breath easily, which makes some people around me nervous, but I'm getting use to it. The iron pills are helping a lot, though I'm still tired. I think I'm finally the right amount of tired though.

I think we've finally picked out a name but are still going to keep it a secret. It's hard, I almost use it, in front of other people or in emails, about 10 times a day. It is a random name that one day I suggested and we stuck to it. Knowing us we will change it at the last minute but for now we like it a lot.

I have a weekend full of busy plans so I should get my day started. Hope all is well for everyone else!

No comments: