Multiple posts in one week, how did you all get so lucky? :)
The Fetal Medicine office called yesterday, with the results from all of our tests and Pinto Bean is looking healthy. The chances of it being born with down syndrome are 1 in 470, which she said are good odds and nothing to worry about. I think I would prefer something like 1 in 1,000,000 but you know, I'll take what I can get.
Tonight is my first prenatal yoga class. I'm pretty excited to go, but wish it would stop snowing. I'm not a big fan of snow (as most people know at this point) and driving in it freaks me out. Especially at night...in the dark. Silly me for signing up for the later class. I was optimistic and hoping I would have a job soon so the earlier class wouldn't work with a work schedule but now I'm wondering if I can switch times.
Off to drag the husband away from watching 'Spawn' on tv and get him ready for the day.
Mmmmm...pie
9 years ago
2 comments:
Teehehe...I know the creator of Spawn :) Yah for good baby news!
How do you know the creator of Spawn??
Post a Comment