Pinto Bean is now the size of a lemon as we enter the second trimester (14 weeks) it can now suck its thumb and wiggle its toes. How every exciting! So much activity going on inside of my womb! I've heard the second trimester described as the 'Honeymoon Phase', which I'm hoping is true. Most my night sickness is gone and my energy levels are slowly returning though the heartburn issue still exists, sleepiness nights are now the norm, and I pee more then ever. But hey, I can deal with those things if it means Pinto Bean is developing into a happy healthy baby.I started prenatal yoga this week. So far I've only gone to two classes but LOVED them. It is nice to be surrounded by other pregnant women, though I feel like a fake as I'm the only one in the class not showing yet. The stretching, breathing, and relaxation techniques are very helpful for now and are suppose to help a lot during childbirth. You have to sign up each month and I've already signed up to continue on in Februrary.
On a different note we went to Patrick and Erica's on Thursday night and I held little Mason for the first time. I don't think I've ever held something so small and precious before. In all honesty I did not want to hold him, to worried I would break him but D said I had to get use to it. So I put on a brave face, let them put him in my arms....and feel madly in love with the kid. It amazes me that something so innocent and pure like that is growing inside me right now and that I will love it more then I already love little Mason. I'm ready for the next 6 months to zip by already!
No comments:
Post a Comment