Once again I'm sounding very manly and coughing up all kinds of gross crap. In fact, thinking about the stuff I'm coughing up makes me gag a little. It is amazing how my gag reflex has changed lately. The slightest thing will make me gag to the point of throwing up. Luckily I've made it to the bathroom or the kitchen everytime (so far), but it is getting annoying. Hopefully both the cold and the insane gagging go away soon. Nothing like being on the second week of a new job, having a cold and sitting next to the CEO in a 90 minute meeting and wondering if someone is going to say something that brings a gross mental image and makes me gag to the point of throwing up. Got to love being pregnant :)
2 comments:
Oh Brooke... sorry to hear you are sick. I am actually getting over the stomach flu and have been sick of puking too. I know it's not the same thing, but still! Hope you feel better soon and have plenty of time to read your book for book club! I just got mine from Amazon today!
I hope you are feeling better soon. There are some nasty bugs going around Boise I think, it seems like everyone is sick. D is getting over an upper respiratory infection. Poor guy, he's been sick for almost three weeks now.
Post a Comment