I'm traveling this week for work, getting certified as a 'Certified Scrum Product Owner'. Yea, for those not up on the geek talk it's a certification for the agile project management style used by more and more technical companies. I'm fortunate that my new company of three weeks is paying for this expensive certification for me. Woot! Now I'll be 'certified' in two different types of project management.
As happy as I am for this opportunity I have to admit traveling knocked up sucks. Not only is it hard because I have to constantly pee and am always hungry, which doesn't work for a training seminar schedule or flying across country, but I just can't seem to get comfortable.
Last night Pinto Bean would not get comfortable for bed time. I miss my snuggle so much - I didn't realize how much I love that thing. I could not get in a good position last night, no matter how many pillows I had between my legs or under my stomach. This morning when it was time to get ready for the seminar we had a little chat. I explained to her that she needed behave for 'Mommy' today as 'Mommy' had to pay attention and this was for our future. She obliged and was pretty well behaved. I just hope she lets me get comfortable tonight so I can get some sleep. I should clarify that when I say she would not let me get comfortable I mean I still feel like I have a bowling ball in my stomach or get really bloated feeling. I'm still not feeling constant movement....
Mmmmm...pie
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment