It has been another busy few days.
My childhood friend came to visit for a few days. The purpose of her visit was to bond with Alison and bond she did - while she babysat her for 2 1/2 days while I was at work. When I came home after the first day she admitted it is tiring to watch a baby all day. No kidding! Over all they seemed to get along splendidly and had a great time.
After she left my mom came to visit. Before my mom arrived Alison and I got to enjoy our first 'Mommy and Alison' day together, as Donavon was off on a field trip for his Mycology class. We went to Target together for the first and it turned out to be super easy as she slept most of the time (I had visions of a screaming baby and everyone giving me 'that' look). My mom showed up that night and is still here for a few more days.
My Mom is our last visitor for a while. While it has been great having everyone come to visit it will be nice to get in to a routine and have some family time with the three of us.
From what I can tell about Alison so far - she is not only a morning person but also loves a routine (just like her Mommy).
Mmmmm...pie
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment