Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week 23

We've made it to week 23, but sadly no new picture or fruit comparison this week. She is still the size of a growing papaya.

I've turned into a coupon maniac lately. I'm trying to look for ways to pinch pennies anyway I can lately and have found printing off manufacturer coupons from online websites has been a great way. That being said, we bought some diapers yesterday. I found a $5, $3 and $2 coupon for diapers so we bought some newborn size diapers, since they don't sell that size at Costco right now. Also I had a coupon for some diaper wipes, making them 50% off so we now have two containers of those. All we need is baby furniture so I can start to put stuff away :)

In case you looked at the time of this blog posting, yes I am up at 6.30am on a Sunday. Why? Because our little Pinto Bean is kicking me something kick crazy. Kicking me so much that I woke up D from a dead sleep and put his hand on my belly and he felt her kick for the first time! He feel back asleep right away (he is not a morning person) but he did get a little excited before he feel asleep. I think once he wakes up he will be more excited. I'm not sure if he could feel the kicks because I was laying down (if that made a difference or not) because he couldn't feel it yesterday. For some reason I have some weird motherly pride at how strong her kicks are. The doctor said on Thursday I should now be able to feel her kicking but I've felt it for a while. I think she is advanced - but what mother doesn't think her child is advanced? :)

Back to sleep, I think she has finally settled down a little bit.

No comments: