I don't really have much to say. It was a long week at work, it has been a long day at home today (getting the house ready for the baby shower next weekend) - my brain is tired today.
I did get my hair cut and my eyebrows done today. That was a nice treat, I can't remember the last time I had my hair cut. Should I admit that?
I finally finished washing and organizing all the clothes my mother in law is lending us for the baby. Her room is finally coming together - I would say we are about 90% done with it. Just a few more things that need to be put away.
Okay, this blog entry is really not interesting so I am going to stop writing now.
Mmmmm...pie
9 years ago
1 comment:
You must not forget, under no circumstances, to get a pedicure before you deliver! When you feel so blah, having pretty toes and pretty hair (you took care of that one all ready) will make SUCH a difference.
Post a Comment